Convertible Nose Pads for Special Fitting Challenges
Unique to Väri is the availability of our convertible nose pads.
Our frames have been crafted by opticians that truly understand the fitting challenges most people face when finding eyewear with the right and most comfortable fit. With this in mind, we have designed our frames with especially comfortable bridges that fit over 90% of patients. For the other 10%, we offer the optional nose pads.
If you know you need a frame with nose pads, you can ask for these when ordering any of our Väri Classics (VR1 - V9 and VM101-VM104). Click to view the Väri Classic Collection.
All orders will be shipped without nose pads unless you specify differently when ordering. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the fit, feel and the comfort of your Väri frame, return the frames and we’ll insert the nose pads for you free of charge.