In introducing our VR13, we wanted to keep the same velvety feel and finish using our proprietary TR-90. The frame shape is more of a square with rounded corners. We kept this unisex frame lightweight and we love the thin rounded stainless-steel metal bridge. Designed with a modified keyhole bridge offering an excellent fit. The temples are attached and hinged in a truly unique way using no screws. This eliminates the possibility of temples falling off because of loose or missing screws – making life a bit easier on the ECP.
- Lightweight, universal fit, and unisex frame offers both a square (VR13) or rectangular (VR14) with rounded corners
- For durability and flexibility, frames feature our proprietary TR90 with a velvety feel and finish
- Stainless steel metal bridge with modified keyhole offers a universal fit
- Screwless hinge design and stainless-steel temple tip accents
- Approximate weight 10 grams