The VR14 frames comes with a more rectangular shape with rounded corners and features the velvety feel and finish that Väri fans rave about. Our proprietary TR-90 gives the frame its resilient, durable and flexible structure. The unisex styling and lightweight frame also features a thin rounded stainless-steel metal bridge and is designed with a modified keyhole bridge for universal fit. The temples are attached and hinged in a truly unique way using no screws. This eliminates the possibility of temples falling off because of loose or missing screws. Accenting this frame is another distinctive design detail where two silver embedded metal rings highlight the temples tips.
- Lightweight, universal fit, and unisex frame offers both a square (VR13) or rectangular (VR14) with rounded corners
- For durability and flexibility, frames feature our proprietary TR90 with a velvety feel and finish
- Stainless steel metal bridge with modified keyhole offers a universal fit
- Screwless hinge design and stainless-steel temple tip accents
- Approximate weight 11 grams