HM-2 New Tort
These extremely lightweight, hand finished frames are constructed of superior acetate plastic. The frame displays the unique titanium present on the temple. The proprietary manufacturing process for the line’s frames produce eyewear that is both thin and well-structured, while keeping lenses seated in the bevel of the frames securely. Designed in Portugal, the unmatched artisanship of these frames were designed to create exceptionally comfortable frame that feels light and balanced.
- Extremely lightweight hand made of Zyl
- Featuring titanium temples
- Thin and well-structured. Lenses sit and hold in the bevel extraordinarily well
- Specifically designed for comfort.
- The bridge design provides an incredibly balanced feel on the nose
|Lens Width||Lens Height||Bridge Width||Temple Length|